Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thanks for Pre-Ordering Shaun Barrowes' Emotion Constellation!

You have successfully Pre-Ordered your copy of Shaun Barrowes' new album, Emotion Constellation. Emotion Constellation will be released on March 16th, 2010. Your three bonus tracks will be sent to you on March 9th, via email. If for some reason you do not receive them, please email us and let us know. We will resend the 3 Bonus Tracks to make sure you get them. You'll receive your copy of Emotion Constellation BY the Release Date (and possibly BEFORE the release date!).

If you have any questions, please contact the Shaun Barrowes Team at: shaunbarrowes.fans@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. hey Shaun,

    I hope all is well with you. My year has started off on the worst foot. I had back surgery on the 17th of Nov. and the doc injured my spinal cord. I find myself now in the hands of docs down in Houston TX. With all this said Please could you make one of the two CDs out to me and the other to my "ever so patient fiancée" Ruth.

    Brother, I just wanted to say on a different note....WOW..just from the sound of the songs..and also just an FYI...i would love to introduce you to a Mr. Silvan Zingg. Look him up...he is a personal friend of mine..Just down your alley...Promise.

    ReplyDelete